hmm. This is my 200th posts in this blog.
Suddenly, I realised something. My blog seems to be all the negative thoughts. Haha.
My random wishes.
1) shall be typing more and more positive thoughts.
2) shall work super double hard for the upcoming Prelims.
3) No matter how negative I am these few days, people please dont be affected by me.
In my blog dashboard, it will show as 203 posts after this post being published out. Haha. 3 posts were in draft as I am too lazy to complete them. LOL. Lazy me.
4) DONT BE LAZY ANYMORE!
More and more preliminary papers from other schools are coming to haunt me. No matter what, I shall try yo complete as many as possible.
Jia you for everything!
Million thanks to:
SUJUN! Haha. for encouraging me the past few days through msn. Muahaha. Sorry shall try not to come online to talk to you every night and spend my time doing my papers.
Huiyu, Jerome: for stressing me by looking at the way you people finish so many prelims papers then me. Sigh.....
Jinxing: for teaching me questions whenever I am stuck at a subjects.
Nick: for telling me how many papers you have not done and make me seems like I have done more than you which isn't very true.
Joyce: for smsing me when I am bored yesterday with no one beside me.
Valerie: for studying with me every Sunday! Haha. JIE JIA YOU WOR!
Kenny: for being my gor. Although you did not reply my sms whenever I sms you!
Kelly: for chatting with me when i call you!
Priscilla: for chatting with me!
Daniel: Study hard!
Okay! Thank you list shall be continued. Too lazy to type more. *smileZ*
STUDY! Shall become my "Favourite" activity for the next 79 days!
05 days to Prelims languages paper 1.
16 days to start of prelims written papers
26 days to end of prelims
60 days to START OF TORTURE!
79 days to END OF TORTURE! MUAHAHAH!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment